CPDwise.com certificate for each course completed.
- Discounted Online Courses
- Effective Manager
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Irish Law
- Company Secretarial
- Project Management Professional
- Anti Money Laundering
- UK Law
- Islamic Banking
- Project Finance
- Data Protection
- Corporate Governance
- Social Media
- Workplace Awareness
- EU Regulation
- Risk Management
- Accounting and Valuation
- Credit Risk Analysis
- Introduction to Investment
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Sales Skills
- Corporate Valuation
- Portfolio Theory
- Economic and Technical Analysis
- Dodd-Frank Act
Most computers already have all the software necessary to use all the features of cpdwise.com
- To view our courses you will need Flash Player (97% of computers already have this installed).
- To view and print certificates/recipts you will need Adobe Reader (again most computers already have this installed).
Additional resource: flash player version checker
This site has been tested using Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8, Mozilla Firefox 1.1, 2 and 3, Google Chrame and Opera.
To find out which version of Internet Explorer you are using follow the instructions below:
If you are using XP you need to have Microsoft XP service pack 2 installed.
For some features of the site you may need to allow Pop Up windows to open.If this is not happening, your:
Third party browser Internet Explorer tool bars may be responsible.
To enable Pop-ups in Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer,select the "Tools" menu, then "Options..."
- In the Internet Options dialog, select the "Security" tab... then
- Scroll down and click on "disable" under "Use Pop-up Blocker"
- Click OK and you are done.
To enable Pop-Ups Blocked By Norton Security Center
You can launch Norton Security by clicking on the icon, normally located in the bottom right of your screen, near the system clock.
- Solution 1
- In the main window, under Norton AntiSpam, click Status & Settings.
- In the System Status pane, click Popup Blocking, and then click Turn Off.
- Solution 2
- If these options are not available, in "Norton Protection Center" (The main Page).
- Select "Web Browsing"
- Click On "Pop Up Blocking" and select the desired option.
To enable Pop-Ups Blocked a Third Party Tool bar in Internet Explorer (such as the Google Search Bar).
Find the help menu on the bar and follow the instructions. There may even be a button on the tool bar to turn on and off this feature.