CPDwise.com certificate for each course completed.
- Discounted Online Courses
- Effective Manager
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Irish Law
- Company Secretarial
- Project Management Professional
- Anti Money Laundering
- UK Law
- Islamic Banking
- Project Finance
- Data Protection
- Corporate Governance
- Social Media
- Workplace Awareness
- EU Regulation
- Risk Management
- Accounting and Valuation
- Credit Risk Analysis
- Introduction to Investment
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Sales Skills
- Corporate Valuation
- Portfolio Theory
- Economic and Technical Analysis
- Dodd-Frank Act
e-Learning CPD Solution for Corporate ClientsContinual Professional Development (CPD) may be a regulatory requirement for some, but it is a business need for any organisation planning on getting ahead.
Discover the benefits of our e-Learning Corporate Clients offering.
Press the big red button to see and hear our presentation. Click your browsers back button when the presentation is complete.
Who should consider becoming a Corporate Client?Accountants, Bankers and Finance professionals and any organisation with an interest in Financial Markets, Business Skills, Project Management, Risk Analysis, Data Protection, Anti - Money Laundering, Commodities, Data Protection or Sales.
What are the benefits of becoming Corporate Client?
What Special Features are available for Corporate Clients?
- Confirmation, for your CPD record that your users have completed the on-line CPD courses you have provided for them
- You add/remove/replace your own users as often as you like
- You assign your users courses of your choosing
We can add users for you*
How many users / courses do Corporate Clients usually have?200 + e-Learning courses regardless of the number of users. Typical scenarios are:
- Access for 5 users to the 43 Business Skills Courses
- Access for 200 users* to any Finance CPD course e.g. Anti-money Laundering course.
- Access for 3 users to our entire web catalogue including, Finance CPD and Business Skills courses
Do users added by a Corporate Client have access to all the features that individual web client have?
Yes, your users have the same access to all the facilities including the Learning Log where all the CPD courses they complete will be automatically added to their CPD record and where they can add details of other CPD conferences, CPD training, CPD courses, CPD events and learning activities; simplifying the process of preparing their CPD records. They can even purchase e-Learning CPD courses, not provided by you, if they wish.
What is the next step?
Contact us, by phone or e-mail; tell us a little about:
- Your organisation
- The online CPD courses you are interested in
- The number of users you have in mind and
- Anything else you feel is important
What courses are in your Financial Markets-Finance CPD range?
Why is the entire range of Financial Markets / Finance CPD courses not available in the public catalogue?Due to the specialist nature of some of the courses, in it unlikely there would be sufficient public demand for them.
As a Corporate Client can I get access to a course that is in your Financial Markets / Finance CPD range that is not in the public catalogue?
Yes, subject to the number of users you have for the course.
What courses are in your Business Skills range?
Are all the e-Learning Business Skills courses available in the public catalogue?
We have are own SCORM, compliant course, is it possible to deliver it using the cpdwise.com LMS?Yes, if it is SCORM 1.2 compliant, there should be no problem, however, we would have to test it first.
We would like to produce a course on a specialist subject, can you help?
* You provide us with an Excel file with their details and we will add your users for you.