CPDwise.com certificate for each course completed.
- Discounted Online Courses
- Effective Manager
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Irish Law
- Company Secretarial
- Project Management Professional
- Anti Money Laundering
- UK Law
- Islamic Banking
- Project Finance
- Data Protection
- Corporate Governance
- Social Media
- Workplace Awareness
- EU Regulation
- Risk Management
- Accounting and Valuation
- Credit Risk Analysis
- Introduction to Investment
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Sales Skills
- Corporate Valuation
- Portfolio Theory
- Economic and Technical Analysis
- Dodd-Frank Act
CPD for accountants
If business skills are relevant to your career your entire years CPD can cost just €137 with the cpdwise.com Business Skills package which includes 43 courses amounting to 58 hours of learning. That works out at just €2.33 per hour.
10 good reasons accountants should consider online CPD at cpdwise.com
cpdwise.com has been providing online management, finance and business courses for CPD purposes for a number of years. From the concept and early development stages back in 2005/2006, accountants took to the idea of doing at least a portion of their CPD online. In today’s world the benefits of getting the most convenient, affordable and content rich CPD, like that offered by cpdwise.com are even more important.
The 10 main reasons accountants look to cpdwise.com for some or all of their CPD can be condensed into the 10 C’s:
- Choice – cpdwise.com has well over a hundred management, finance and business online courses to choose from; all available on one website.
- Content – cpdwise.com courses are well researched and provide specific and credible information on the topic been covered.
- Convenience – Courses on cpdwise.com can be done form anywhere with Internet access.
- Commitment – the user decides in how many sessions to complete each course in.
- Certificates – On completion of each course a certificate of completion is automatically generated. Certificates are always available for the user to print or view when logged into cpdwise.com.
- Credibility – cpdwise.com was founded by Diarmuid O’Donovan, a qualified accountant who is long standing member of ACCA. The site has been fully operational and delivering courses since early 2007. All courses are provided by a world class e-Learning provider. cpdwise.com has members in 6 continents.
- Cost – an individual course can be purchased from as little as €12 and users can select thier currency from a choice of UK£, US$ or Euro.
- Contracts - there are no contracts or recurring fees, courses can be bought individually or in packages.
- CPD – cpdwise.com has already been chosen by many members of a variety of accountancy bodies to deliver structured & verified CPD / CPE.
- Care – cpdwise.com is not a large faceless corporation, as an evolving enterprise customer suggestions are considered helpful, welcomed and acted upon where possible.
The 10 C’s above provide plenty of compelling reasons for accountants to visit cpdwise.com in the run up to our CPD declaration deadline.
For Seriously Discount courses visit:
For Package Offers visit:
"I found the web site very easy to use and the courses were much better than I expected, that's not because I thought you'd be poor, just that I kind of feel the whole CPD programme is a bit of a racket so was expecting a few oppourtunity takers to make a few slide presentations which I would click through and get my certificate. Anyway you disproved my theory, because I thought your course content and materials were all very good indeed."
K.B ACCA London
"I used cpdwise for all of my verifiable ACCA CPD hours last year. Not only was it very easy to access and use but the variety of courses is extensive. I was able to dip in and out of all the courses at times that suited me which didn't impact on my job. I found the keeping of records and certification of completed courses very useful for completing my CPD Return to the ACCA"
T.F FCCA Ireland
"No inducement, except my thanks, was provided to the customer who provided the above testimonial."
CPD for accountants
cpdwise.com has been specifically designed to provide accountants, including members of ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA, CPA (Ireland), ICAB, ICAEW, ICAI and ICAS with verified CPD that meets their professional bodies structured CPD requirement.
Your accountancy CPD strategy, the CPD training and the CPD records you require differ depending on the accountancy body you are a member of. The links below provide details of ACCA CPD, CPA CPE, CPA (Ireland) CPE, CIMA CPD, CIPFA CPD, ICAB CPD, ICAI CPD, ICAEW CPD, ICAS CPD and SAICA CPD policies
- CPD for ACCA: ACCA Realise
- CPE for AICPA: Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- CPD for CIMA: Professional Development
- CPD for CIPFA: Learning Centre
- CPE for CPA (Ireland): CPE Requirements
- CPD for ICAI: CPD Lifelong Learning
- CPD for ICAEW: Engaging with CPD
- CPD for ICAS: CA Lifelong Learning
The online finance, business and management courses provided by cpdwise.com can also constitute CPD for ICAB, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bermuda.