CPDwise.com certificate for each course completed.
- Discounted Online Courses
- Effective Manager
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Irish Law
- Company Secretarial
- Project Management Professional
- Anti Money Laundering
- UK Law
- Islamic Banking
- Project Finance
- Data Protection
- Corporate Governance
- Social Media
- Workplace Awareness
- EU Regulation
- Risk Management
- Accounting and Valuation
- Credit Risk Analysis
- Introduction to Investment
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Sales Skills
- Corporate Valuation
- Portfolio Theory
- Economic and Technical Analysis
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Would you like your CPD to be focused only on matters that are specifically relevant to you and your career?
- Would you like your CPD to be delivered by a real person speaking only with you over the phone or SKYPE at a time of your choosing?
Your CPD provider
If so, cpdwise.com can help by providing personalised CPD training / consultations with Diarmuid O'Donovan FCCA.
Most accountancy bodies have similar rules for what constitutes CPD. The ACCA website sets out what can be CPD, specifically it says:
CPD… – "is not just about attending face-to-face courses. For instance, coaching, mentoring, e-learning, networking, discussion groups, working on committees or panels, learning at work, reading, and undertaking research are just some of the other ways in which you can find development opportunities. The important point to remember is that the learning must be relevant to your current role or career aspirations".
Clearly the cpdwise personalised CPD service falls within the above parameters.
Under the heading of “Setting your CPD objectives” the ACCA web site states: "No matter what route your career has taken, it is important to consider non-technical skills. You may wish to pursue learning in business management, personal effectiveness, leadership and strategy or IT. ACCA recognises activity within all of these areas and more - what is important is that your learning is relevant to you."
The cpdwise personalised CPD service could be for you if you wish to explore and develop your business management, personal effectiveness, leadership and strategy or IT competencies.
cpdwise.com will maintain sufficient records to ensure the time you devote on personalised CPD with cpdwise.com constitutes structured / verified CPD units for your professional accountancy body.
Every thing discussed during personalised CPD sessions is guaranteed confidential.
How it works
- Training / consultations are generally provided in sessions of 1 hour.
- All you need is a telephone (landline) or preferably SKYPE.
- Session times are agreed at time of booking. Generally it would be advisable to space sessions out over time.
- Rescheduling is possible with reasonable notice (normally 24 hours).
|Hours||Price Per Hour||Total|
Note 1: The prices above are exclusive of VAT as generally this service is exempt from VAT. When necessary, Irish VAT of 23% will be added to the price. We will confirm the requirement to charge VAT, if any, with you prior to your purchase.
Note 2: Charges are based on meeting times. No additional charges will be made unless specifically agreed in advance. The only circumstances where additional charges could arise are if you have a specific requirement that can only be met by doing significant preparation prior to a session or for some reason communications charges are unusually high.
Contact cpdwise.com to discuss what is best for you and book a session.
cpdwise.com personalized CPD is a collaborative process, discussions do not constitute advice but a learning process.
Providing online courses since 2007!
Members in more than 30 countries!
Provided thousands of hours of courses!
Enter your e-mail address to subscribe: