CPDwise.com certificate for each course completed.
- Discounted Online Courses
- Accountants Ireland
- UK Compliance Courses
- Irish Law
- Anti Money Laundering
- Risk Management
- Islamic Banking
- UK Law
- Data Protection
- Credit Risk Analysis
- Effective Manager
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Company Secretarial
- Project Management Professional
- Project Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Social Media
- EU Regulation
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Workplace Awareness
- Accounting and Valuation
- Introduction to Investment
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Sales Skills
- Corporate Valuation
- Portfolio Theory
- Economic and Technical Analysis
- Regulatory Environment
Business Finance CPD Online Course Description
Dividend policies can differ radically between companies. This tutorial looks at the reasons why such differences in policy can occur. The central question that is addressed is whether dividend policy can affect the value of a firm. In an ideal world, it would not; this is the crux of dividend irrelevance proposition of Modigliani-Miller that is examined in detail here. Two other theories of dividend policy - the traditional and radical view - are also explained in detail.
On completion you will be able to:
- Describe how dividends are paid
- Explain the difference between the classical and radical view of the dividend payment decision
- Demonstrate how the Modigliani-Miller approach to dividend policy reached its conclusions and what its weaknesses are
This short online course can be purchased individually or as part of the following discount scheme(s).
Once purchased, you will have access to this course for 365 Days.
|Duration: 1 hours||CPD units: 1.00|
Related CPD Courses
- Cash Management
- Corporate Finance An Introduction
- Cost of Capital
- Evaluating Capital Investment Decisions
- Measuring Business Performance Economic Profit
- Measuring Business Performance Free Cash Flow
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Providing online courses since 2007!
Members in more than 30 countries!
Provided thousands of hours of courses!
Enter your e-mail address to subscribe: