CPDwise.com certificate for each course completed.
- Discounted Online Courses
- Accountants Ireland
- UK Compliance Courses
- Irish Law
- Anti Money Laundering
- Risk Management
- Islamic Banking
- UK Law
- Data Protection
- Credit Risk Analysis
- Effective Manager
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Company Secretarial
- Project Management Professional
- Project Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Social Media
- EU Regulation
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Workplace Awareness
- Accounting and Valuation
- Introduction to Investment
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Sales Skills
- Corporate Valuation
- Portfolio Theory
- Economic and Technical Analysis
Business Finance CPD Online Course Description
The Markowitz Model
Focusing on portfolio diversification, this tutorial examines in detail Harry Markowitz’s theory of portfolio selection, a theory based on the presumption that investor behavior is mainly characterized by risk aversion and expected utility maximization. Published in 1952, this groundbreaking theory still has a major impact on how investment is approached today. The tutorial describes how the expected returns and risks of individual securities contribute to the expected return and risk of a portfolio and explains how to select the optimal portfolio along an efficient frontier curve.
The main topics covered are:
- The Origins of Portfolio Theory
- The Relationship Between Individual Securities and Portfolios
- The Benefits of Diversification
- The Efficient Frontier
This short online course can be purchased individually or as part of the following discount scheme(s).
Once purchased, you will have access to this course for 365 Days.
|Duration: 0.9 hours||CPD units: 0.90|
Related CPD Courses
- Arbitrage Pricing Theory APT
- Market Efficiency The Concept
- Market Efficiency The Evidence
- Performance Measurement Models
- Single Index and Multi Index Models
- The Capital Asset Pricing Model CAPM
Providing online courses since 2007!
Members in more than 30 countries!
Provided thousands of hours of courses!
Enter your e-mail address to subscribe: